0 Project complete
I am highly motivated AI master 2 student from École Polytechnique and Télécom Paris (IP Paris). Google-certified TensorFlow developer with more than 2 years of working experience in data science. Looking for a research internship in the computer vision and NLP field.
0 Project complete
- GPA: 14.1/20
- One of the top 50 universities in the world.
- GPA: 3.48/4
- member of dean's list several times
- GPA: 9.9/10
- a member of the group preparing for the National Olympiad in Physics and Mathematics
- a group leader, responsible for extra curriculum activities.
- Creating ML models and data visualizations
- Developing and advising data-driven solutions
- Assisted undergraduate students to do their laboratories.
- Laboratories included AVR/ARM microcontrollers programming using C
- A leader of up to 25 students from the age of 15 to 22 in a summer camp.
- Helped to organize summer camp activities.
- Prepared up to 80 high school students in Mathematics and Physics for their final
- All my students passed their exams successfully.
- Created up to 100 physics problems for high school students.
- These problems help students to prepare for their national exams
• Analyzed one of the insurance company dataset
• Predicted if a customer will pay a price plan completely or not
• Analyzed big dataset and predicted
• Project: an application which helps people with Alzheimer’s disease to manage themselves
• Competition in Mathematical Logical problems
• One of the 50 finalist in Georgia
Click on the image and see source code each of project
A Data Scientist is not the one who knows python, Sklearn, TensorFlow, etc. But who is who knows how to play with the data.
Build an ML Regression Model Using the Tree-based Algorithms (Decision Tree, Random Forest, XGboost)
How to build an ML regression model using the top linear ML algorithms (Linear Regression, Lasso Regression, and Ridge Regression)